Blocked or clogged drains can seem like a never-ending nightmare if you don’t get the right team on the job right off the bat. At Rooter MD, we understand that a stopped up drain is one of the biggest headaches you’ll encounter as a homeowner and we act according—efficient, effective and fast!
If you’ve tried everything in the book to unclog your problematic pipes whether it be constant plunging or flushing your plumbing with harsh chemicals, it’s time to throw the book out the window and call the drain service experts at Rooter MD!
The facts are that if backed up drains are a recurring problem for you, they’re won’t just go away on their own—a professional diagnosis is required.
- A clogged drain may be as simple as years of dirt and grease build up or it could be a more serious issue like overgrown tree roots or a broken/collapsed pipe.
- But no matter what the source of your clog is, rest assured our professional drain service team has seen it before and has all the tools, training and experience to track it down and fix it fast.
When that plunger/chemical combo just isn’t cutting it anymore, it’s time to call on us—your proven drain snake service team to get your clogged drain moving again.
- Here’s how it works: our state-of-art drain snake enters the clogged drain with a powerful, rotating motion. This allows the snake to “corkscrew” through the clog itself.
- The back end of the snake finishes the job, breaking up the substance, scraping accumulated matter off the pipe interior and allowing it to pass completely through the drain.
Video Camera Inspection
Ever peer down into your clogged drain wondering what the hold-up is? Well with video camera inspections, you can wonder no more. Get eyes on the source of your drain woes and let our experts diagnose exactly what is clogging your drain.
- During a video inspection, a special camera is introduced into the drain. This way, our drain cleaning experts can detect cracks, joints, separations, collapses or debris that may be the source of your clog.
- We use only the latest in drain camera technology so our drain cleaning experts can pinpoint exactly where your clog is lurking.
- It is always a good idea to have a professional conduct a video camera inspection on your drain line before any serious work is done—it could save you money in the long run.
Let us unclog your drain with the power of hyper-pressurized water! A water jetting tool is a staple of the drain cleaning industry, using an extremely high-pressure jet of water to cut through whatever substance is clogging your drain.
- Our state-of-the-art water jets can cut through any obstruction within your drain line. Our drain cleaning experts always choose the appropriate water pressure for your individual piping, taking into account the size and material of the pipes so no damage is done to your drain system.
- Drainpipes inevitably become clogged over time. It’s a fact of life—grease, hair, soap scum, sediment, sludge, and roots can inhibit the proper function your home’s draining system and cause you a massive headache in the process.
- Never fear though, our proven water jetting services will get your drainage system flowing free and clear once and for all.
Don’t let your drain problems linger for even one more day—they are only getting worse! So call the drain experts at Rooter MD today for an in-home consultation!