There’s nothing quite worse than being forced to take a cold shower after everyone else in your home has used up all of the hot water. Fortunately, a tankless water heater installed by RooterMD will make it so that you will never be put into this situation ever again.
Thanks to a built-in heat exchanger, tankless water heaters are able to provide you and your family with an endless supply of hot water. How great is that? Lucky for you, the plumbing team at RooterMD has a lot of experience with these types of installations and can help you select exactly the right unit for your home or small business.
Signs a Tankless Water Heater is Right for You
- You are a homeowner or business owner that is looking to trim down high water bills.
- You are a homeowner or business owner that is looking to trim down high energy bills.
- You are a homeowner or business owner that is tired of waiting for hot water because someone else has used all of it up.
- You are a homeowner or business owner that would like to free up the space that your conventional water heater has taken up.
- You are a homeowner or business owner that no longer wants to have to pay for expensive repairs being made to your conventional water heater.
Tankless Water Heater Features
Because they are the size of your average carry-on suitcase, tankless water heaters can be installed on nearly any interior wall in your home or small business. As a result, you no longer have to worry about putting your water heater in your basement or unnecessarily having to waste much-needed space. The first stage of any tankless heater installation is to mount the heater above the proper fuel and water connections.
Once that’s done, the experts at RooterMD can connect the heater to the cold water line, the hot water line, and the power line. It’s an easy installation, and can be completed in several minutes by the right professional. As soon as we have finished the installation process, you can begin to enjoy endless hot water!
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
Professionalism is a way of life at RooterMD. We promise to treat your home with the utmost respect. We guarantee the use of only the very best equipment in all our installations, and we will complete the job quickly and professionally. Once we’re done installing your brand-new tankless water heater, you can begin to enjoy:
- Endless hot water: Never take a cold shower again!
- Money savings: A recent report suggests that a typical family who has a tankless water heater installed into their home can save more than $100 per year in gas bills compared to a family who uses a standard water heating system. Larger families can save even more than this.
- Energy savings: The “on-demand” function of tankless water heaters means that the heaters are not an energy consumption liability. With tankless water heaters being up to 96% efficient (conventional tanks have an efficiency rate of 60-65%), you will be able to significantly reduce the high levels of energy and water typically consumed by conventional heaters.
- Space savings: As noted above, tankless water heaters can easily be mounted onto walls, as well as outside of your home. Unlike conventional water heaters, many smaller tankless units can be installed under cabinets or in a closet.
- Longevity: Unlike traditional water heaters that have an average lifespan of 8 to 12 years, tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of more than 20 years.
- A much more worry-free life: When a traditional water heater leaks or fails, it can damage and flood your home with tens of gallons of water. You will have peace of mind knowing that if, for any reason, your tankless water heater was to malfunction, it would only leave behind less than one gallon of water damage. Because tankless water heaters are, in fact, tankless, there’s a slim possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank.
Are you in need of a tankless water heater in the Detroit area? Give RooterMD a call today!