Drain pipes inevitably become clogged over time. Grease, hair, soap scum, sediment, sludge, roots and more can inhibit proper flow in your drain pipes, eventually become a major headache for your household.
Water jets are hands down one of the most capable and versatile tools in our drain cleaning arsenal. This powerful device takes ordinary tap water, pressurizes it up to 60,000 psi and forces it through your stopped up drains—cutting through roots, dissolving blockages, emulsifying grease and soap scum, all while spray washing pipe interiors clean.
Water Jetting Service Features
- Our state-of-the-art water jets are ideal for clearing stoppages from clogged drain lines. A steady stream of high pressure water that hits the stoppage hard enough to dislodge it from the pipe interior and flush it away. The thrust of the nozzle drives the hose down the line and gives you wall to wall cleaning action.
- Water jets can cut through almost any obstruction within your drain line. Our drain cleaning experts always choose the appropriate water pressure for your individual piping, taking into account the size and material of the pipes so no damage is done to your already stressed drain system.
- High pressure water jetting addresses, when done correctly, can be your clog cure-all. An experienced plumber with a water jet can rid your pipes of both the item clogging the drain and the buildup on the walls. At Rooter MD, we use specialized nozzles that are inserted into the drain and blast highly pressurized water into the system. The water removes both the clog and the build-up, restoring your drains back to their original diameter. High pressure water jetting is the only method that truly cleans and removes the entire clog.
Why Water Jetting is Better Than Cabling
- Cabling often fails to completely clear stoppages as we cannot use the proper blade for every situation.
- Cabling through a smaller pipe to clear a pipe of a larger diameter is a fantastic way to get that expensive cable stuck in the line.
- Cabling through roof vents with too many turns can drastically reduces the clearing capability and overall effectiveness of the cable to clear the stoppage.
Water Jetting Benefits
While you might be tempted to buy a drain snake at your local home improvement store, it will be ineffective and time consuming. High pressure water jetting has many benefits for home owners:
- Less chance of reoccurring clogs.
- Warranty on the work.
- Efficient drain cleaning ability.
- Safe and environmentally friendly.
Don’t allow at amateur with a drain snake anywhere near your pipes. Call Rooter MD today and get our water jetting experts on the job as soon as possible.