Rooter MD Plumbing LLC offers an AC Rejuvenation Special, which replaces the contactor and dual run capacitor—the parts most likely to fail during the cooling season. As a guarantee, if those parts do fail during the cooling season, Rooter MD Plumbing LLC offers a one-time replacement or a credit towards a new Lennox AC system.
Why Is Routine AC Maintenance Important?
Regular cooling tune-ups are important for a variety of reasons:
- Offers greater energy efficiency: Part of the maintenance process includes inspecting and cleaning cooling coils, blades and other essential parts of the unit. Cleaner coils, for example, provide cooler temperatures and lead to significant energy savings. Ultimately that translates to better efficiency and lower bills.
- Provides better air quality: Consistent upkeep involves cleaning or replacing the air filter in your AC. A clean and new air filter screens out allergens and pollutants, improving your indoor air quality.
- Greater comfort: A regularly maintained air conditioner will run efficiently as all essential components are carefully inspected by skilled technicians. With your system running as it should, you’ll have clean, well regulated indoor air from a reliable system.
- Better reliability: Regular AC maintenance may seem like an inconvenience or unnecessary expense, but it’s an investment worth every penny. A checkup allows experts to ensure your unit is working in optimal condition. Any worn-out or damaged parts can be replaced or repaired before the problem escalates and prevents the entire unit from functioning, saving money in the long run.
- Prolongs your system’s useful life: Preventative maintenance goes a long way helping your system to maintain peak performance during its useful life. Your AC is a huge investment, and by having it well-maintained, it’s going to run efficiently and serve you better for longer.
What Is Involved in an AC Tune-Up?
Besides helping to avoid unexpected breakdowns, AC tune-ups can help your unit operate more safely, recover lost efficiency, improve overall comfort levels, reduce operating expenses and increase the overall lifespan of your unit, among other benefits. You’ve probably come across the term “AC Tune-Up” But what goes into it?
A typical AC tune-up should include the following:
- • Inspect and clean the condenser coils. This helps to increase efficiency (resulting in lower energy costs) and can also reduce your system’s wear and tear.
- • Inspect and lubricating the condenser fan motors and blades.
- • Inspect capacitors, wiring, relays, contacts to help avoid expensive repairs in case of a breakdown and verify safe operation of your system.
- • Calibrate your thermostat to ensure it’s operating properly.
- • An inspection of the ductwork to check for possible loss of energy.
- • Evaluate the condition of the blower belt and performance of the blower motor.
- • Evaluate coolant level in your unit to ensure your unit is operating at optimum levels. Lubricate all moving parts to reduce friction and wear can lower your energy costs.
- • Check the compressor amp during startup.
- • Check if the evaporator coil is clean.
- • Check to make sure the condensate drain is clear.
These are just some of the standard checks you should expect during routine AC tune-ups.
We Are Your Partner In AC Rejuvenation
Whether you own a home, business or both, Rooter MD Plumbing LLC is dedicated to helping you keep your property in top-notch shape. During the hot and humid Michigan summer, you absolutely need a properly functioning AC. If you haven’t yet had your air conditioner serviced, call Rooter MD Plumbing LLC and ask about the AC Rejuvenation Special. That way, you can be sure you’ll never be stuck without AC during the hottest days of the year.
Want to know what other people in your area have to say about us? You can do so by exploring our customer reviews.