Do you notice the unsavory effects of hard water in your home? Are you constantly dealing with issues relating to hard water? We have good news for you. There is a solution. Whole-house water softeners are designed to neutralize the harmful minerals that make water hard in the first place.
Rooter MD Plumbing LLC is your trusted home water softener company. We can assess your situation and offer a complete home water softener service that will solve the problem for good. Livonia, MI homeowners have trusted us with their water softener services since we opened our doors in 1981.
Save on your next service by downloading our current online discounts and exclusive coupons.
How Does a Water Softener Work?
Rural homeowners that operate on a well rather than the municipal water system may find that their water is hard. This means there are excess minerals in the water that can cause problems. The most common minerals found in water include calcium and magnesium.
A water softener is a separate tank connected to your plumbing system. The tank is filled with salt crystals that are designed to neutralize the harmful minerals. The sodium ions in the salt crystals bind to the magnesium and calcium, leaving your water softened and safe to use.
What are the Benefits of a Water Softener Installation Service?
If you are on the fence about installing a water softener in your home, consider the following issues that hard water causes and how a water softener can eliminate all of them:
- • Hard water often smells and tastes foul, which is unpleasant for homeowners and their family.
- • If you notice brown stains on your clothes coming out of the laundry, it could be a hard water issue.
- • Hard water makes it more difficult for soap to lather, which will feel less clean on the body. Hard water also creates a grimy film on soap, which is very difficult to remove.
- • Cloudy and stained dishes out of the dishwasher are another sign of hard water.
- • Scale buildup is also common with hard water. Scale is the most harmful issue caused by hard water because the scale builds up in your appliances, water heater, and pipes, causing corrosion and premature wear and tear.
If you notice any of these issues in your home, consider calling for Livonia water softener service to solve the problem right away.
Curious what other homeowners have to say about us? Check out our most recent reviews to find out.