Plumbing is something we often take for granted and give little thought to until problems occur. When the unexpected happens, you need a reliable contractor to fix the problem - fast! The right choice for residents in South Field, MI is Rooter MD Plumbing LLC. We have been serving your community since 1981 and performing award-winning service is our top priority.
Other members of your community have already left us a review, see what they have to say about working with us!
Complete Plumbing Solutions
Our technicians take pride in their work and are committed to carrying out the best solutions. We repair and service all types of plumbing fixtures, for any type of property - whether residential or commercial.
- • Residential Plumbing
- • Pipe & Valve Repair
- • Water Filtration
- • Water Softeners
- • Gas Pipe Repair & Installation
- • Sump Pumps
- • Ejector Pumps
- • Main Line Service & Repair
- • New Construction Plumbing
- • Bathroom Remodeling
- • Kitchen Remodeling
- • Toilet Service & Installation
- • Boiler Service & Installation
- • Faucet Service & Replacement
- • Heating System Repairs
- • Gas Appliance Hook-Up
- • Tub Service & Replacement
- • Garbage Disposal Repair & Replacement
- • Sewer Replacement
Drain Cleaning Services
Your drains are the gateway to all of your plumbing. But they also get used on a daily basis and can be subject to problems over time. Every day we flush waste, grease, hair, soap, chemicals, paper products, and other waste down our drains. Some of that waste begins to build up on the walls of your drain pipes. This buildup restricts the flow of water and leads to clogs. Another common source of clogging is tree root invasion; these roots can break through your pipes, causing damage and blocking your drains.
The process we use to clean your drains:
- • Rooter service - If you have standing water that will not drain, we will use a drain snake to rectify the issue. The drain snake will open a space in the clog to allow water to drain.
- • Drain inspection - When your drains are free of standing water, we will inspect your drains using a special camera. This drain camera allows our technicians to get a good look at the clog.
- • Hydrojetting - Drain snakes only remove part of the clog; they do not clean your drains. You will still have some of the clog and the buildup that caused the issue left behind. To remove these problems we will use a hydrojetting machine. Hydrojetters use high-pressure water to blast the grime and clogs from your pipe system. Your drains will be completely clean and returned to the original diameter.
Water Heater Service and Replacement
Going without hot water can be frustrating and delay your productivity. If your water heater is over 10 years old and no longer working efficiently, you may need to consider replacing the appliance.
When we arrive at your home, we will go over your concerns and inspect your current hot water heater. If replacement is recommended, we will guide you through the process of choosing and installing your new system.
Rooter MD Plumbing LLC offers three types of water heaters: electric, gas, and tankless. Our water heater specialists will help you decide on the best model and system for your home or business based on your needs and budget.
Trenchless Pipe Repair
The words “pipe repair or replacement” can cause even the most levelheaded home or business owner to feel anxious. In the past, these words meant that your entire yard - and possibly walls and floors - would be destroyed while attempting to access your pipes.
With modern advancements, there is now a better way to repair your pipes: the trenchless method. With trenchless pipe repair, we use a CIPP lining. This consists of a liner that we soak in a resin solution; the liner is then pulled into your existing sewer line and an inflated bladder keeps the liner in place until it cures. After the liner has cured, any holes, pits, leaks, or damage in your existing pipeline will be repaired.
Leak Detection and Repair
If you suspect a leak in your plumbing, you need professional inspection and repair as soon as possible. A hidden water leak that is not repaired in time can lead to major water damage.
Our experts provide minimally invasive leak repair. We will detect the leak using advanced technology, give you the options for repair, and make sure the service is carried out safely and accurately. Your pipe repair options include localized repairs or CIPP lining.
Cut down on the costs of your next service call by downloading our coupons and special offers!
[serviceareareviewcombo city="South Field" state="MI" count="5" reviewcount="5" checkincount="5"]